Welcome to my Blog ! xoxo

Tuesday 19 April 2011

What I wore today

Today i went to my friend RUBY's house in ouaisne, it is right next to st.brelades beach so we did a bit of sunbathing and went for a dip in the sea. In this post i have decided to show you what i was wearing from head to toe :)

Sunglasses:
Cost £4.00

These New Look Retro Floral Sunglasses are really cute sunglasses with full framed rounded lenses with metalic detailing.

I am not going to bother to show you what top i was wearing because  it was just a plain white baby suite from Tezenis in london :)

Skirt:

Costs £35.00

This Topshop Cream Textured Cotton Floral skirt is a nice flowy skirt with a flexible waist band.

Shoes:

Costs £7.99

These New Look Simple Ballet Flat shoes are pretty blow fronted shoes with woven trim and leather front.

Bikini:

Costs £55.00

This Abercrombie and Fitch Daphene Bikini is a ruffle triangle bikini with soft and pretty emblishments with side ties and key hole detail.

Thanks for reading my post
Hope you enjoyed it :)
Bye xxx



1 comment:

  1. These are really cute!! Esp the bikini and the sunnies! >< Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog, I followed back! :D Looking forward to your future posts!

    ReplyDelete