Welcome to my Blog ! xoxo

Friday 15 April 2011

My First Post and Mini Haul! :)

So this is my first blog :) I decided to create a blog based on fashion, makeup and beauty!
To start off my first post I have decided to do a small haul, I went into town today and bought a few things!-

My first product is:

It is the benefit Foaming facial wash priced at around £16.50.

This is a 1-step facial wash which effectively cleanses the skin & removes makeup & impurities with a soft, gentle lather.  It has been created for all skin types.


My second product is:
Triple performing facial moistrurizer. priced at £19.50

Triple performing facial moisturiser with SPF 15 which hydrates, protects & comforts the skin with an oil-free, lightweight formula.

3rd product I bought:


This is the Laura Mercier Illuminating Tinted Moisturiser priced at £33.00
A lightweight, sheer buildable foundation formula that delivers a radiant finish.
Moisturising tinted foundation that  hydrates skin.

Follow me and I will follow back :) 
Bye :D 
Grace
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment